- Product J12010
Martin SS-OM42-14 Nashville 2014 Special Sinker Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
2014's Nashville show special, the SS-OM42-14 is a spin-off of the popular D-42 Sinker mahogany model from the Nashville 2012 show. The solid Adirond...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Extremely limited edition model with an Adirondack spruce top and Slinker mahogany back and sides with stunning Oak Toner Burst finish.
2014's Nashville show special, the SS-OM42-14 is a spin-off of the popular D-42 Sinker mahogany model from the Nashville 2012 show. The solid Adirondack spruce top and Sinker mahogany back and sides have a polished gloss finish with an oak toner burst and golden era style bracing. Hot hide glue is used to construct these instruments that display a paua pearl top inlay with select abalone pearl boarded in mother-of-pearl for the headplate, fingerboard and bridge. This model will be limited to 25 and the labels will be signed by CFM IV and numbered in sequence with the total. Includes a 533E Geib Style (slate gray) case.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style)
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Sinker Mahogany
- Back Purfling: D45 Golden Era with 18 Style Black Fiber
- Side Material: Solid Sinker Mahogany
- Endpiece: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White/Black Fiber
- Binding: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Top Inlay Style: Paua Pearl with Black/White/Black Fiber
- Side Inlay: Black/White/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Black/White/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood with Abalone Pearl Torch
- Heelcap: Solid Madagascar Rosewood with Black/White/Black Fiber
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Golden Era Style 45 Snowflakes - Select Abalone Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss with Oak Toner Burst
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Oak Toner Burst
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss with Oak Toner Burst
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony with Select Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly with Drop-In Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Bone/Drop-In
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Gold Open-Geared with Engraved Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: Bone with Paua Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV - Numbered in Sequence with Total
- Case: 533E Geib Style - Slate Gray
A rare opportunity for a one-of-a-kind Martin is a phone call or mouse click away. Don't miss out.