- J49781 000001000 J49781000001000
Martin Standard Series 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin's Standard Series 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar was created for the player searching for an instrument with a balanced sound, crystal-cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A well-balanced, highly percussive Grand Concert sure to please for years.
Martin's Standard Series 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar was created for the player searching for an instrument with a balanced sound, crystal-clear high end, controlled mids, and just the right amount of bass. To generate the tone, the Standard Series 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar begins with a Sitka spruce top. Sitka is famous for its percussive attack and durability. Martin selected East Indian rosewood to add the right amount of bass to the sound of the top, and like all style 28 Martin guitars; the solid neck was hand fit using a dovetail neck joint. The dovetail neck joint is a technique that is found on most of the world’s finest hand crafted violins, cellos, and double basses. What does the neck joint do to the sound of the instrument? It’s an integral part of the tone and resonance of every musical instrument. With the Standard Series 00-28, Martin continues the painstaking task of hand-fitting each guitar with a dovetail neck joint to give you the maximum amount of tone and sustain. The neck and body will resonate in harmony as one instrument; unlike instruments that are bright and thin because of bolts connecting the neck to the body. This guitar will ring for days.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make this Martin yours with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.