A guitar firmly in the tradition of Martin excellence.
This beauty features a solid East Indian rosewood body with a solid Sitka spruce top. The fretboard and bridge are black ebony. Vintage appointments include a slotted headstock which gives the guitar more snap, and such details as the old-style small logo, zigzag purfling on the back, butterbean tuner keys, herringbone top inlay, and diamond and squares fingerboard markers. Impeccably crafted in every detail, its tone is rich and balanced through all registers.
Includes Martin hardshell case.
- Construction: mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body size: 000-12 fret
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top bracing pattern: 000 12-fret (000-28 GE)
- Top braces: scalloped 000-12 fret
- Back material: solid East Indian rosewood
- Back purfling: HD zig zag
- Side material: solid East Indian rosewood
- Endpiece: grained ivoroid
- Endpiece inlay: black/white Boltaron
- Binding: grained ivoroid
- Top inlay style: fine herringbone
- Back inlay: black/white
- Neck material: solid mahogany
- Neck shape: modified V
- Nut material: white Corian
- Headstock: slotted/square slots/6-string diamond/square taper
- Headplate: solid East Indian rosewood/small old-style logo
- Heelcap: grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard material: solid black ebony
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of clear frets: 12
- Total frets: 20
- Width at nut: 1-13/16''
- Width at 12th fret: 2-5/16"'
- Fingerboard position inlays: diamond and squares—short pattern
- Back and sides finish: polished gloss, dark filler
- Top finish: polished gloss, aging toner
- Neck finish: satin with dark mahogany stain
- Bridge: solid black ebony
- Bridge style: pyramid, long saddle
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16"
- Saddle: 16'' radius/white Micarta
- Tuning machines: Waverly nickle side mounts with butterbean knobs
- Bridge and end pins: white with black dots
- Includes Martin hardshell case
This guitar is the stuff of dreams. Order today and make them come true.