- J31101 000001000 J31101000001000
Martin Standard Series Custom D-35E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Known for its strong bass response, the Standard D-35 Dreadnought features a three-piece back in a bound fingerboard. A massive, solid Sitka spruce t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Incorporates Martin's visually striking 3-piece rosewood back design and adds special Martin electronics.
Martin crafts the Thinline pickup using a highly sensitive copolymer specifically formulated for it. The short distance from the undersaddle pickup to its internally mounted preamp maintains signal integrity. The preamp is designed for guitars that are amplified at high volumes, especially full-size guitars.
The Martin Gold+Plus Pickup is voiced to control boominess and to provide extra brightness. Recommended for musicians in situations where the guitar needs to stand out and sound natural without feedback. The Martin Thinline Gold+Plus Pickup's preamp circuitry gives a battery life of up to 12,000 hours.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Martin
- Configuration: Under-saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this Custom Martin today. You won't regret the investment.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.