A winning merger of traditional and modern elements make this a highly playable and collectible instrument.
The Martin D-45V Acoustic Guitar brings together the best of vintage features and modern guitar technology. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, and forward shifted standard X scalloped bracing, the guitar has amazing, balanced tone. A select hardwood, modified V-shaped neck makes playing a joy, whether you're strumming chords or whipping off a sparkling melody line. A Vintage Belly-Drop In Long Saddle solid black ebony bridge and bone nut assure you'll get the most sustain and response possible from your guitar strings.
In addition to the top quality hardwoods, meticulous craftsmanship is evident everywhere: abalone pearl inlays, ivoroid binding, select abalone pearl Style 45 Snoflake fretboard inlays, and a polished gloss with aging toner top finish all combine to create a guitar that bridges past and present with amazing skill. Includes case.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard X Scalloped, Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Abalone With Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Abalone Pearl With Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Abalone Pearl With Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Abalone Pearl With Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Squaretaper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /C.F. Martin Block- Select Pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflake - Select Abalone Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Vintage Belly- Drop In Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Bone- Drop In Long Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Gold W/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color Beveled And Polished
- Includes case: 545E
Destined to become an heirloom, order this fabulous instrument today with the assurance of our dual satisfaction and best-price guarantees!