- J29002 000000000 J29002000000000
Martin Standard Series DC-28E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Standard Series DC-28E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar takes advantage of the full tonal qualities of East Indian rosewood and pairs it wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New Fishman electronics enhance the natural tone values of this classic dreadnought.
This Standard Series DC-28E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar takes advantage of the full tonal qualities of East Indian rosewood and pairs it with a solid Sitka spruce top. A black ebony fingerboard and bridge with complementing black pickguard complete this beautiful model. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, Martin introduces the new Fishman VT Enhance electronics, the perfect addition to elevate the legendary Martin tone you’ve come to love and expect. D-28 style instruments have been played by many musical legends including Elvis Presley and Marcus Mumford.
Body type: D-14 Fret
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: East Indian Rosewod
Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X brace
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Neck wood: Select Hardwood
Scale length: 25.4"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
Tuning machines: Gotoh chrome with large knobs
Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Grab yourself a Martin today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.