- Product J07191
Martin Standard Series M-36 Slim Body Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Modern styling with a slim body depth and a three-piece back, the Standard Series M-36 Slim Body Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a solid East India...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Modern styling with a slim body depth and a three-piece back, the Standard Series M-36 Slim Body Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top, polished gloss finish and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint, making it very comfortable to play.
Body type: M (OOOO) - 14 Fret
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Solid Eastern Indian rosewood
Bracing pattern: Standard X Scalloped
Body finish: Polished Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Low profile
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
Neck wood: Select Hardwood
Scale length: 25.4"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Polished Gloss
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: 3-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Tuning machines: Chrome
Bridge: Indian Rosewood
Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.