More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 514234 000010000 514234000010000
Martin Standard Series OM-42 Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin OM-42 Acoustic Guitar oozes rich tone and vintage vibes from an auditorium-style body. Features a solid Sitka spruce top combined with nar...Read More
Luxurious touches and tone that's second to none.
- Martin Standard Series OM-42 Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin OM-42 Acoustic Guitar oozes rich tone and vintage vibes from an auditorium-style body. Features a solid Sitka spruce top combined with narrow-waisted comfort and sumptuous appointments. Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, bold abalone pearl with black and white Boltaron top inlay, grained ivoroid binding and heel cap, Style 45 back purfling, and a black ebony fretboard with Style 45 Snowflake with select abalone pearl inlay mark this as a true luxury guitar.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard X Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Abalone Pearl With Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /C.F. Martin Block- Select Pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid With Black/White Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflake With Select Abalone Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Gold W/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color Beveled And Polished
- Case: 630 Molded