- J29003 000000000 J29003000000000
Martin Standard Series OMC-28E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin Standard Series OMC-28E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar blends model-specific sound images using a Martin Gold Plus under-the-sad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The evolution of the original flattop steel-stringed acoustic guitar.
The Martin Standard Series OMC-28E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar blends model-specific sound images using a Martin Gold Plus under-the-saddle transducer to achieve optimum acoustic reproduction. The OM-28 was the first guitar Martin offered with a 14-fret neck. Produced from 1929-1933, the OM-28 is widely considered the original modern flat top steel-string guitar. Differing only in body size from the Martin DC-28E, this Standard Series OMC-28E Orchestra Model is equipped with a cutaway and factory installed Aura VT Enhance electronics. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce Sitka
- Back & sides: Rosewood East Indian
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing artist
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy a Martin that'll last a lifetime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.