- Product J22351
Martin X Series 2015 GPX1AE Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GPX1AE is a Grand Performance acoustic-electric model that features a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate mahogany-grained back and sides...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
An affordable Grand Performance hybrid with the added bonus of Fishman electronics with USB connectivity.
The GPX1AE is a Grand Performance acoustic-electric model that features a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate mahogany-grained back and sides. The rust-colored laminate neck complements the rich hue of the back and sides, making this an aesthetic beauty. It is equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics with USB for a great dynamic sound that allows you to easily capture your sound on any computer recording program. Other appointments include a two-ring rosette, black Richlite fingerboard, a modern belly bridge, tortoise color pickguard, and chrome enclosed tuning machines.
- Body type: Grand Performance 14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Sapele
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish: None
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: None
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq, Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edtion None
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Grab this Martin today with a quick click or call.