- J28726 000001000 J28726000001000
Martin X Series Custom X-000CE Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin X Series Custom X-000CE Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Harnesses the power and projection of environmentally friendly Jett Black HPL in a comfortable body design for a great playing experience.
The Martin X Series Custom X-000CE Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Martin’s auditorium body is famous for defining the balanced acoustic guitar tone, with the right amount of bass, midrange, and treble frequencies. The body is constructed with Martin’s forest-friendly Jett Black HPL to give you an attractive visual look. This guitar was crafted to be a "player's dream."
- Body type:Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Jett BlackHPL
- Back & sides:Jett BlackHPL
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Hand-rubbedSatin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low Oval
- Nut width:1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbedSatin
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines:Chrome
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:Black Corian, Compensated black tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Order this black beauty today and make it your musical stallion.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.