- J32985 000001000 J32985000001000
Martin X Series GPCX2AE Macassar Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The X Series GPCX2AE Macassar Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar is crafted from a solid Sapele top paired with Macassar patterned high-press...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A grand performance model with a solid top and Fishman electronics.
The X Series GPCX2AE Macassar Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar is crafted from a solid Sapele top paired with Macassar patterned high-pressure laminate back and sides, a birch laminate high performance neck and Fishman Sonitone electronics. A great guitar for studio or stage. Case sold separately.
The Martin guitar's laminate birch neck is a multilayered wood creation, bonding layers of birch under extremely high pressure. The material is then carved and finished in a conventional manner. The end result is a very strong neck that provides definition and articulate sustain from note to note.
The neck is fashioned with a Performing Artist neck shape and taper, 25.4 in. scale, 1-3/4 in. nut width, and 16" radius provide comfort and dexterity when performing intricate movements and progressions along the black Richlite fretboard.
This X Series GPCX2AE Macassar Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes compete with the Fishman Sonitone. The Fishman Sonitone features a soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone. The controls are mounted conveniently under the soundhole. All you have to do is plug in and play. You’ll have a great acoustic guitar sound, right out of the box.
This guitar has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin guitar, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar, at a price that is too good to pass up.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sapele
- Back & sides: Macassar HPL
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing artist
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman Sonitone
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Macassar HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Move up the ladder with this affordable model from Martin. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Martin X Series GPCX2AE Macassar Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Guitar sounds great and has a balanced low end tone. Does not sustain very loud unplugged, yet rings for days when plugged in. Love the string spacing for my fat fingers.