- J22356 000001000 J22356000001000
Martin X Series GPX1AE Grand Performance Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GPX1AE is a Grand Performance acoustic-electric model that features a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate mahogany-grained back and sides...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable Grand Performance hybrid with the added bonus of Fishman electronics with USB connectivity.
The GPX1AE is a Grand Performance acoustic-electric model that features a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate mahogany-grained back and sides. The rust-colored laminate neck complements the rich hue of the back and sides, making this an aesthetic beauty. It is equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics with USB for a great dynamic sound that allows you to easily capture your sound on any computer recording program. Other appointments include a two-ring rosette, black Richlite fingerboard, a modern belly bridge, tortoise color pickguard, and chrome enclosed tuning machines.
- Body type: Grand Performance 14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Sapele
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish: None
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: None
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq, Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edtion None
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Grab this Martin today with a quick click or call.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.