- J29798 000001000 J29798000001000
Martin X Series LX1 Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The left-handed Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar is a great small travel and beginning student guitar. It has a solid Sitka spruce soundboard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable, portable, and distinctively Martin!
The left-handed Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar is a great small travel and beginning student guitar. It has a solid Sitka spruce soundboard atop the small, modified 0-14 body to guarantee tight, rich tone. Richlite fretboard and bridge, 23" scale, Stratabond modified low-oval neck, and Martin's patented mortise/tenon neck joint. Ping 14:1 tuners. Includes padded gig bag.
Solid Sitka spruce top<BR/>Modified O-14 fret body<BR/>Inlaid boltaron with red fiber rosette<BR/>Modified 1 Style bracing pattern<BR/>Inverted, crowned cross brace and graphite bowtie plate<BR/>Mahogany pattern HPL back and sides<BR/>Mortise/tenon neck joint<BR/>Stratabond neck<BR/>Modified low oval neck shape<BR/>White Corian nut<BR/>Solid/square/tapered headstock<BR/>Mahogany HPL with printed logo headplate<BR/>Richlite fingerboard<BR/>23" scale<BR/>20 frets<BR/>1-11/16" nut width<BR/>Hand-rubbed finish<BR/>Richlite rosewood bridge<BR/>1-style belly bridge<BR/>2-1/8" bridge spacing<BR/>Compensated white Tusq bridge saddle<BR/>Ping 14:1 tuners<BR/>Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze strings (recommended)<BR/>White bridge and end pins with black dots<BR/>Includes padded gig bag<BR/>
Order today and travel with real Martin acoustic tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.