- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series LX1E Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J29806 000001000 J29806000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin X Series LX1E Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a small travel and student guitar with a solid Sitka spruce soundboard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable, portable, and distinctively Martin!
The Martin X Series LX1E Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a small travel and student guitar with a solid Sitka spruce soundboard atop the modified 0-14 body to guarantee tight, rich tone. The Fishman Ion-T electronics let you electrify that sound for performance flexibilty. Solid morado fretboard and bridge, 23 in. scale, Stratabond modified low oval neck, and Martin's patented mortise/tenon neck joint. Gotoh nickel tuners. Includes gig bag.
- Fishman Isys T electronics
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Modified O-14 fret body
- Inlaid boltaron w/red fiber rosette
- Modified 1 Style bracing pattern
- Inverted, crowned cross brace and graphite bowtie plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL back and sides
- Mortise/tenon neck joint
- Stratabond neck
- Modified low oval neck shape
- White Corian nut
- Solid/square/tapered headstock
- Mahogany HPL w/printed logo headplate
- Morado fingerboard/bridge
- 23" scale
- 20 frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Hand-rubbed finish
- 1-style belly bridge
- 2-1/8" bridge spacing
- Compensated white Tusq bridge saddle
- Gotoh nickel tuners
- Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze strings (recommended)
- White bridge and end pins with black dots
- Includes gig bag
Order today and travel with real Martin acoustic-electric tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.