- J29814 000001000 J29814000001000
Martin X Series LXME Little Martin Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
While the LXME Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is huge on tone, quality and versatility. The LXME acoustic-electric model is constructe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tiny, but full of performance-friendly power.
While the LXME Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is huge on tone, quality and versatility. The LXME acoustic-electric model is constructed of mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and side paired with a spruce HPL top. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
- Body type:Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top wood:Spruce HPL
- Back & sides: Mahogany HPL
- Bracing pattern:Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish:None
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low OvalStandard Taper
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Nato
- Scale length:23 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:Die-castChrome
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:White Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Soft gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.