- J29814 000001000 J29814000001000
Martin X Series LXME Little Martin Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
While the LXME Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is huge on tone, quality and versatility. The LXME acoustic-electric model is constructe...Read More
Tiny but full of performance-friendly power.
While the LXME Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is huge on tone, quality and versatility. The LXME acoustic-electric model is constructed of patented mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and tops. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
- Body type:Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top wood:HPL
- Back & sides:HPL
- Bracing pattern:Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish:None
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low OvalStandard Taper
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Nato
- Scale length:23"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:Die-castChrome
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:White Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Soft gig bag
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.