- J25724 000001000 J25724000001000
Michael Kelly Triad CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Simple, elegant and clean. The Triad CE has an understated design with just the right touches. Its solid spruce top has an ultra-thin satin finish. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful woods and appointments make this a stunner worth investing in.
Simple, elegant and clean. The Triad CE has an understated design with just the right touches. Its solid spruce top has an ultra-thin satin finish. The side soundholes and hand-scalloped bracing bring home the great tone.. The Triad CE is an ideal instrument for the discriminating player looking for something that is not only a beauty to hear, but a beauty to be inspired by visually. It features a three-piece back is made of exotic flamed okume and ovangkol. When you need to plug-in, the discrete Fishman Sonitone Active System has you covered.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:FlamedOkume and Ovangkol
- Bracing pattern:Hand scalloped
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:Info not available
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:info not available
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:None
- Tuning machines:Die-cast
- Bridge:Zero-End Pin
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Grab this beauty today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.