- J25729 000001000 J25729000001000
Michael Kelly Triad Port Offset Soundhole Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Michael Kelly Guitar's Triad Port has a bold new look, but it is much more than just that. This offset soundhole placement was designed to create a l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:3-piece exotic wood, flamed okume, and ovangkol
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:GlossNatural
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Flame okume
- Tuning machines: MK Die-cast
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Body shape
- Case:Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Michael Kelly Triad Port Offset Soundhole Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar:
I was very surprised by this guitar. Read some good reviews online, but decided to try one out for myself and couldn't be more pleased. Very surprised by the excellent construction. Very nice wood on the neck and the spruce top is nice. Tuners are pretty slick. Loved the offset soundhole and not to mention a soundhole right below where your armpit would be on the side of the guitar. Had excellent tone right out of the box. Tuned up like a champ and stayed in tune through some pretty heavy strumming. Fishman pickup sounds good (has a volume and tone control, no EQ) through my solid state Fender Princeton Chorus (probably would be better through an acoustic amp or a PA). All in all, this was sort of an impulse purchase, but I have ZERO buyer's remorse. Highly recommended.