- Write a Review
Top-of-the-line Mitchell acoustic with solid spruce top and striped sapele back and sides.
The eye-catching Element Series acoustic guitars are the most high-quality and well-appointed instruments Mitchell has ever created. By combining premium tonewoods with state-of-the art construction techniques and breathtaking aesthetics, every guitar offers superior tone and unwavering quality. The ME1 dreadnought model features a solid spruce top with sapele back and sides for punchy midrange and great projection. All Element Series guitars have a unique shifted scalloped X bracing pattern that enhances resonance and projection. Stunning flame maple binding and lightly rubbed satin finishes provide both a striking look and an evident "woodiness" to the tone.
Case sold separately.
- Premium tonewoods
- Solid top - select spruce
- Striped sapele back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and dovetail joint
- Dreadnought, auditorium and cutaway style bodies available
- Satin finish for beautiful look and warm sound
- Flame maple binding and real wood rosette
- Abalone fingerboard inlays
- Shifted scalloped X bracing for excellent resonance and projection
- Comfortable carved neck profile
- Die-cast tuners with ebony keys
- Lifetime warranty
- Case sold separately
Grab this eye-catching guitar today. Click or call to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Solid top, natural satin finish, open pore
- Practice, coffee shop, recording...etc
Comments about Mitchell Element Series ME1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar:
My review is based strictly on the guitar, not the price. The build quality is very good. The flamed maple binding is a really nice feature. The natural finish is really nice. I wouldnt quite call it "satin" it's almost as if there is no finish and it really helps the sound quality. The guitar breathes really well. I'd say it has a medium sustain with good clarity. Solid spruce top. I'd compare the sound to a entry level Martin. It has a unique, shimmering sound. The tuners are nice and work well. My only drawback is the neck isn't as hard as is like it to be. It had a slight forward bow as soon as I received it and I was able to correct it easily. I just don't like having to use the truss rod. The neck adjusted very easily. I'd rate the action a 4 out of 5 with no fret buzz. It's good/great but not excellent. That's the best I can get it withought fret buzz.
My rating of other guitars is:
Dean Ak48 2/5 stars
Fender fa100 2/5 stars
Martin X series 4.5/5 stars
Walden D570 4.5/5 stars
So you can see I rate the Mitchell ME1 very high.
- Was this a gift?: