- J09484 000001001 J09484000001001
Mitchell Element Series ME1CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Natural Striped Sapele, Solid Spruce Top
- Write a Review
The eye-catching Mitchell ME1CE dreadnaught acoustic-electric guitar combines premium tonewoods with state-of-the art construction techniques and bre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Venetian cutaway and Fishman INK electronics help you get the most out of this stylish hybrid.
The eye-catching Mitchell ME1CE dreadnaught acoustic-electric guitar combines premium tonewoods with state-of-the art construction techniques and breathtaking aesthetics, ensuring superior tone and unwavering quality. It features a solid spruce top with striped sapele back and sides for punchy midrange and great projection.
The Venetian cutaway allows for ease of upper fret access, while the onboard Fishman INK electronics let you enjoy exceptional control over your amplified signal, plus a built-in tuner. The special shifted scalloped X bracing pattern enhances resonance and projection. And the stunning flame maple binding and lightly rubbed satin finish provide both a striking look and an evident œwoodiness to the tone.
Gig bag or case sold separately.
- Premium tonewoods
- Solid select spruce top
- Striped sapele back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and dovetail joint
- Dreadnaught style body
- Satin finish for beautiful look and warm sound
- Flame maple binding and real wood rosette
- Abalone fingerboard inlays
- Shifted scalloped X bracing for excellent resonance and projection
- Comfortable carved neck profile
- Die-cast tuners w/ebony keys
- Onboard Fishman INK preamp w/tuner
- Lifetime warranty
- Gig bag or case sold separately
Grab this Mitchell guitar today. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.