More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J37163 000003000 J37163000003000
Mitchell HD400 Hard Rock Double Cutaway Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Mitchell HD400 electric guitar starts with a resonant, double cutaway, basswood body and a thin “C” shape maple neck with either a maple or rosew...Read More
Modern body design, HSH pickup configuration and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Mitchell HD400 electric guitar starts with a resonant, double cutaway, basswood body and a thin “C” shape maple neck with either a maple or rosewood fretboard, providing the perfect platform for lead guitar pyrotechnics. The high-output humbucker/single-coil/humbucker configuration features paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups to reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback. And to help you create superior sonic gymnastics with solid tuning stability, the HD400 comes with a licensed Floyd Rose double locking floating tremolo. Plus, its wide/tall jumbo frets make bending and legato phrasing a breeze.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available with Black (BK) or Transparent Red (TR) with rosewood fretboard, or step up to Lime Green Metallic with maple fretboard (MLG) or optional Ocean Blue with AAA quilt maple veneer top with maple fretboard (MQOB). Case sold separately.
• Modern, resonant double cutaway basswood body and a maple neck with rosewood or maple fretboard
• H/S/H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback
• Shallow-C profile, slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• Licensed Floyd Rose double-locking floating tremolo provides superior tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: (Quilt maple veneer on some finishes)
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Humbucker ceramic
- Middle: Single ceramic
- Bridge: Humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap positions 2 & 4
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio locking
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.