- Product J45011
Mitchell MD200 Electric Guitar Standard Package
- Write a Review
This is a value-packed way to get a great guitar and everything you need to make music.Package contentsMD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Black&nbs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sleek guitar with all the right stuff.
This is a value-packed way to get a great guitar and everything you need to make music.
MD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Black
G10 10W 1x5 Guitar Combo Amp Black
Electric Guitar Gig bag
2" Poly Strap Black
Tortex Standard Guitar Picks .73 mm 1 Dozen
The affordable Mitchell MD200 offers a double cutaway basswood body and a one-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard. For a modern sound, there's a rail-style ceramic humbucker in the bridge and mini-rail humbucker in the neck position. They both provide a more consistent magnetic pull versus standard pole pieces, enhancing overall tone and sustain. High-ratio tuners allows for precise tuning control. The MD200 also includes a flatter neck radius, which allows for easier fretboard gymnastics. For even more sustain and articulation, the MD200 comes with string-through body construction.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) and White (WH). Case sold separately.
• Modern basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with rosewood fretboard
• H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playing
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: High-ratio locking
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China+
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.