- Write a Review
A perfect guitar for small hands.
The Mitchell MDJ10 Junior Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a reduced scale and body size that make it a perfect choice for the little guitarist-in-training, as well as an incredible travel guitar. Equipped with a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a carved mahogany back for increased bass response, it generates a balanced tone with plenty of projection.
Covered-gear tuners keep The MDJ10 guitar in tune from song to song. The Mitchell MDJ10's dovetail neck joint gives the guitar strength and sustain. The rosewood bridge and fretboard bring out clarity in the tone, and the C-shape neck provides comfort for your fretting hand. The real abalone rosette and body/neck binding make the MDJ10 guitar look as great as it sounds. The MDJ10 includes a gig bag and strap.
Junior (7/8 scale) dreadnought body
Solid Sitka spruce top
Mahogany back and sides
Carved mahogany back
Dovetail neck joint
Rosewood fretboard and bridge
18 frets (12 open)
1-5/8" nut width
21.25" scale length
Covered, geared tuners
Gloss natural finish
Includes gig bag, strap
Make faster progress with the right size guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.