A unique instrument with advanced features and great style.
The Music Man John Petrucci 6 Electric Guitar has a maple neck featuring an adjustable truss rod and 5-bolt mounting to the basswood body for perfect alignment and no slipping. This Music Man guitar has a sculpted neck joint allows free access to upper frets. Its rosewood fretboard has 24 wide, high-profile frets. Schaller locking tuners and custom John Petrucci tremolo complete the hardware. DiMarzio LiquiFire neck and Crunch Lab bridge humbuckers specially designed for Petrucci provide the extended lows and stinging treble tones he wants. 3-way selector has a custom center-position configuration.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model: John Petrucci 6
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck radius: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Headstock size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 24 - High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret markers: Dots
- Neck finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts for perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration
- Pickups: HH - DiMarzio Liquifire humbucker - neck; DiMarzio Crunch Lab humbucker - bridge
Think of it like a hang glider. Get it and FLY! Order now.