Marking his 20 years with MusicMan.
In recognition and celebration of Steve's years as an affiliated artist, MusicMan introduces the new Steve Morse Signature Model. Features include custom wound DiMarzio pickups and 3 exciting new signature finish options.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 12"
- Headstock: only 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 high-profile, wide
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Neck wood: Selected maple with a rosewood fretboard
- Finish: Gunstock oil and special wax blend, hand-rubbed
- Tuners: Schaller M6LA
- Truss rod adjustable, no string removal or loosening required
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint for smooth access to upper frets
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Finish: High-gloss polyester
- Pickguard: Clear
- Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 250k Volume and Tone - .047 uf capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever
- Custom DiMarzio pickups: humbucking DP-205 Morse Signature (neck), Single Coil - Proprietary Custom Wound (middle), humbucking DP-200 Morse Signature (bridge)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose tremolo
- Weight: approximately 7 lbs., 7 oz.
This is one ace axe, and if Steve is your man, you'll find it meaningful as well as ace. Order today.