Marking his 20 years with MusicMan.
In recognition and celebration of Steve's years as an affiliated artist, MusicMan introduces the Steve Morse Signature Model. New features include custom-wound DiMarzio pickups and 3 exciting signature finish options.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 12"
- Headstock: only 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 high-profile, wide
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Neck wood: Selected maple with a rosewood fretboard
- Finish: Gunstock oil and special wax blend, hand-rubbed
- Tuners: Schaller Locking M6-IND
- Truss rod adjustable, no string removal or loosening required
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint for smooth access to upper frets
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Finish: High-gloss polyester
- Pickguard: Clear
- Shielding: Nickel acrylic resin-coated body cavity
- Controls: 250k Volume and Tone - .047 uf capacitor
- Switching: 3-way lever, 2-way toggle
- Custom DiMarzio pickups: humbucking DP-205 Morse Signature (neck), Single Coil - Proprietary Custom Wound (middle), humbucking DP-200 Morse Signature (bridge)
- Standard bridge
- Weight: approximately 7 lbs., 7 oz.
This is one ace axe, and if Steve is your man, you'll find it meaningful as well as ace. Order today.