- Product J39261
Alhambra 5 P CT Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 5 P CT is Alhambra’s best-selling, mid-range, cutaway classical guitar. With it's generous cutaway and narrower neck, it's a great fit for electr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A comfortable cutaway body and thin neck make this Spanish classical a smooth transition for electric guitar players.
The 5 P CT is Alhambra’s best-selling, mid-range, cutaway classical guitar. With it's generous cutaway and narrower neck, it's a great fit for electric guitar players or nylon string players who want a classical guitar that is easier to pull off more fingerboard acrobatics. However, the characteristics are close to steel string guitars, allowing you to easily enjoy the colorful warmth of nylon strings and play any styles on it. The 5 P CT also comes with Fishman's Classica M preamp system giving you the plugged-in versatility of a 3-band EQ with Phase switch and tuner.
Body type: Classical
Top wood: Solid Cedar
Back & sides: Rosewood
Bracing pattern: Fan
Body finish: Natural Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: U
Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25 in.
Number of frets: 18
Neck finish: Natural Gloss
Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
Preamp EQ: 3-band
Feedback filter: Phase
Headstock overlay: Mahogany
Tuning machines: Gold
Saddle & nut: Plastic
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Gig Bag
Country of origin: Spain
Order this special import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.