- Product 500476
Breedlove Atlas Series Stage Black Magic D25 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Atlas Black Magic D25 is a completely redesigned acoustic-electric guitar with an attractive aesthetic and the functionality of broad appeal. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Breedlove's Atlas series is back with enhanced aesthetics and improved intonation.
The Atlas Black Magic D25 is a completely redesigned acoustic-electric guitar with an attractive aesthetic and the functionality of broad appeal. This is a bold dreadnought ready for the stage. Breedlove has improved this top-selling model with a redesigned Breedlove inlay, electronics, intonation, and voicing.
- Dreadnought, Acoustic Electric, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Englemann Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Laminate Sides
- Depth: 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-3/4" at Heel
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid Bound Body and Neck
- Abalone Rosette with Purfling Ring
- Abalone Top Purfling with BWBWB Purfling
- STAGE Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy "Black Magic" Finish, Satin Neck
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Black Nickel Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Logo Hardshell Case included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport Crafted in Korea
- Final Setup and Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
This guitar is well built, and sounds great strummed, and good fingerpicked. Pickup is on the dark, warn side--not real bright. I like that. For the price its a keeper!
Sound is very nice. The pickup is pretty natural sonding and the onboard tuner is very handy. Sharp looking and that glossy black make it a real nice stage guitar. Set-up was dead on too.
I love my Breedlove! I went in to buy an Ibanez and was told to try out this guitar. I had just started playing and had a particular price point in mind and this was a little above what I wanted to spend. I gave in and hooked it up to their amp in back and played for a few minutes. I was told that this would be the last acoustic electric I would ever have to buy. Well, they were right. I call mine "Magic" because it magically makes me sound like I can play. It seems as if this guitar was made just for me. I have small hands and before buying my Breedlove I had a Epiphone I bought brand new. Now I don't have to stretch my fingers out so far to reach the frets. It also has a great tone to it. The highs and lows are much more clear than the other guitars in the same price range that I played with. Overall an excellent guitar with great sound and design. A must have if you're a newer player and want to get a good guitar to take you farther in your playing.
I played this guitar at a local store somethin like 6 months back. I was lookin around to get somethin to take w/ me for deployment so i wasn't really lookin for a guitar in this price range. I picked it up just for the hell of it cause i was looking at a Breedlove Passport series and figured i'd check out other models (to get an idea of the general quality of the brand). This thing was amazing! Played and sounded like a dream. Nice and warm sounding and not too bright. The tone was the only thing better than the feel. And the finish along w/ the abalone just makes it that much better. It's absolutely gorgeous. I didn't get a chance to plug it in but the pickup on my Passport(which i ended up buying) is pretty nice so i'm assuming the BM's is right there w/ it. I'm plannin on buying this one or the other black magic Concert guitar the moment i get back to the states. Awesome guitar.