- J23934 005001001 J23934005001001
Dean Signature Series Dime Razorbolt Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black Red 888365851723
- Write a Review
Designed by Dimebag Darrell, the Dean Signature Series Dime Razorbolt Electric Guitar features an awesome jagged design with Dimebucker and DMT picku...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Sharp looks, Seymour Duncan pickup and Floyd Rose Bridge.
Designed by Dimebag Darrell, the Dean Signature Series Dime Razorbolt Electric Guitar features an awesome jagged design with Dimebucker and DMT pickups, set neck construction along with a Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo for tons of sustain. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Other
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C standard
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: Not specified
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Inlays: Lightning bolt with razor
Nut width: Not specified
Neck: DMT series Dime Time
Middle: Not applicable
Brand: Seymour Duncan
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Not applicable
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Signature model
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: South Korea
Order this special signature Dean today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.