- Product 514613
Gretsch Guitars G5035 Rancher Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gretsch G5035 Rancher Flat Top Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and back, mahogany neck, and rosewood finger...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Distinctive looks and big tone at an easy price.
The Gretsch G5035 Rancher Flat Top Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and back, mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Back And Sides: Mahogany Body, 16" Wide, 3.9" X 4.7" Deep
- Neck: Mahogany
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Chrome-Plated Die-cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Aged Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, Bound Fingerboard, Aged Pearloid Gretsch and Horsehoe Headstock Inlays, Bound Top and Back, Patented French Triangular Sound-Hole Design, Dark Shell Pickguard with Steerhead, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Most of the time when you hear the phrase "that great Gretsch sound" it is referring to their electric guitars but this thing sounds great. It has a nice even tone and plays pretty loud by itself. It looks pretty cool as well. The neck feels great and the tuners hold for days. I actually tested to see how long it would stay in tune and it stayed for about two weeks and even then it was barely out of tune. The only bad part that I have found is that it doesn't sound good with a sound hole pickup. You can fit one in it but it sounds best when you mic it if amplification is needed. Not really sure about the ones with built in pickup. Basically this is an awesome guitar with that great Gretsch sound.