- Product 512089
Guild CO-1 Acoustic Steel-String Guitar
- Write a Review
The CO-1 model is one of Guild's Contemporary series guitars. It features a Vintage F-30 Orchestra guitar body with a natural finish, patented Guild ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality materials, American craftsmanship, designed with you in mind.
The CO-1 model is one of Guild's Contemporary series guitars. It features a Vintage F-30 Orchestra guitar body with a natural finish, patented Guild Neck Block System, solid western red cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides, Madagascar rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mahogany neck, ivoroid binding, lacquer finish, pearl logo and abalone dot inlays.
- Body style: orchestra acoustic
- Top: solid western red cedar
- Bracing: spruce
- Back: solid mahogany
- Sides: solid mahogany
- Bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany (bolt-on)
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-3/4"
- No. Of frets: 21
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: Gotoh 500 open-back tuners
- Finish: high gloss (nitro-cellulose lacquer)
- Unique features: patented graphite neck-block bolt-on neck system, dual locked graphite neck reinforcement tubes, spruce braced top, abalone dot position inlays, madagascar rosewood bridge pins with abalone dots, bone nut, streamlined compensated bone saddle, multi-lam ivoroid bindings and end-strip with red and black accent lines, contemporary Guild rosette of Madagascar rosewood, ivoroid and red and black accent lines, tortiose shell pickguard, factory installed forward strap button with internally braced support, vintage script mother-of-pearl Guild logo
- Case: includes deluxe hardshell guitar case
- Strings: Guild L350 phosphor bronze, gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053