- H73224 006002001 H73224006002001
Guild F-40 Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Natural 190839049001
- Write a Review
The F-40 Valencia has a Guild original grand orchestra-style body based on the 1954 version, with a 16" lower bout and slightly narrow upper bout for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A dynamic range of tones, from warm and intimate, to punchy and aggressive.
The F-40 Valencia has a Guild original grand orchestra-style body based on the 1954 version, with a 16" lower bout and slightly narrow upper bout for a unique tone with lots of depth.
The scalloped braced red spruce top and mahogany body produces a dynamic range of tones, from warm and intimate to punchy and aggressive.
- Red spruce top with scalloped red spruce bracing
- Central American mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pure nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unique Features: Dovetail Neck Joint, Red Spruce Scalloped Braced Top, Bone Bridge Pins, Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Tortoise Shell Bindings, Bone Nut and Saddle, Mother-of-Pearl Dot Position Inlay
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Guild F-40 Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar:
This is an absolutely awesome guitar and I am confused as to why it is not more popular. The tones this guitar produces are absolutley gorgeous!
I have owned this guitar for a few months, and the red spruce is starting to open up nicely. The guitar has an amazing amount of dynamic range and sounds great strummed pr fingerpicked.
This guitar has the depth of dreadnaught without the boom, and the sensitivity of an OM. love it!
This guitar is well worth the money! Do not hesitate to pick this up!