- J00596 004001000 J00596004001000
Ibanez Artstar Series AF255BM Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Blue Lagoon
- Write a Review
The guitar builder for the giants of jazz, Ibanez introduces the Artstar AF255 Hollowbody Electric Guitar, to answer the needs of the working profess...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A striking jazz box with deluxe appointments.
The guitar builder for the giants of jazz, Ibanez introduces the Artstar AF255 Hollowbody Electric Guitar, to answer the needs of the working professional player. Crafted from specially selected tonewoods, this guitar features a bone nut, ebony fingerboard, hand-rolled frets and Ibanez's famous Super 58 pickups capable of tone magic any place between jazz-clean all the way to blues dirty. Hardshell case included.
Super 58 Custom pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues
Ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering
The bone nut provides richer tone from low to high
Burled maple top, back & sides
Includes hardshell case
Enjoy beauty of tone and of style. Order today.
Body: Burled Maple top/back/sides
Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Pearl & Abalone block inlay
Frets: Medium frets with rtstar fret edge treatment
Number of frets: 20 frets
Bridge: ART-W bridge
Tailpiece: VT06S tailpiece
Neck pickup: Super 58 custom (H)
Bridge pickup: Super 58 custom (H)
Strings: Flatwound strings
Hardshell case included
Width at Nut: 43mm
Width at Last Fret: 57mm
Thickness at 1st: 20mm
Thickness at 12th: 22mm
Max Depth 3-5/8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.