- Product 500863
Jackson SLS-3 Soloist Super Lightweight Electric Guitar 2008 Model
- Write a Review
The 2008 version of the Jackson SLS-3 Soloist Super Lightweight Electric Guitar is Jackson's slickest, lightest variation of the Soloist guitar Mike ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This lightweight body lets you rock with ease and comfort all night long.
The 2008 version of the Jackson SLS-3 Soloist Super Lightweight Electric Guitar is Jackson's slickest, lightest variation of the Soloist guitar Mike Shannon designed over 25 years ago. The SLS-3 features a mahogany carved-top body, mahogany neck, compound-radius ebony fingerboard, shark-eye inlays, Seymour Duncan '59 (bridge and neck) humbucking pickups, and black hardware. This Jackson guitar has a super fast 24-fret neck and lots of sustain due to a through body neck and string through bridge design. Case sold separately.
- Guitar Model: SLS-3
- Body: Mahogany With carved top
- Neck: Neck-thru-body mahogany with scarf joint headstock
- Fingerboard: Ebony with compound-radius (14" to 16")
- No. of Frets: 24 jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut: Width 1.68" (43mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning Keys: Sealed die-cast tuners
- Bridge: JT390 adjustable bridge with strings-through-body
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Bridge - Seymour Duncan Zebra, Neck - Seymour Duncan Zebra
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Case: Optional Deluxe Molded Case (Not Included)
- Unique Features: Super lightweight body, Jackson 6-In-Line pointed headstock, (14" to 16") compound-radius fingerboard, block position Inlays, Through-neck with string-through body design.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is an amazing guitar. The Shark Eye inlays are reallllyyy nice!It's not only beautiful, but the Seymour Duncan Zebra Pickups give an amazing sound for any type of music! I was debating between this and an epiphone top of the line Les Paul, and i went with this, and i'm glad i did. It has amazing action, and is really playable. It's the best guitar I've ever played.