- H68090 005001007 H68090005001007
Manuel Rodriguez Model D Cedar Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Manuel Rodriguez Model D Classical Guitar is traditionally crafted with a solid Canadian cedar top and laminated Indian rosewood back and sides. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Manuel Rodriguez Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
(Open Box) Rich in sound, history, and beauty.
The Manuel Rodriguez Model D Classical Guitar is traditionally crafted with a solid Canadian cedar top and laminated Indian rosewood back and sides. The Model D is a well-balanced guitar with fan bracing and a full 25.6" scale length. Other features include a rosewood headstock faceplate and bridge, a planed ebony fingerboard, gold-plated tuners, and a beautiful multi-wood soundhole rosette. This elegant rich sounding guitar was made in Spain and is sure to provide you with years of musical pleasure.
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Classical
- Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back: Laminated Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Laminate Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Traditional Fan
- Neck: Honduras Cedar
- Neck Joint: Spanish Heel
- Headstock: Manuel Rodriguez Slotted
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuners: Gold-plated
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Plane
- Fingerboard Width: 2", (54 mm)
- No. of frets: 19 Silverplated
- Nut: TUSQ Graphite
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Soundhole Rosette: Multicolored Woods
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: TUSQ Graphite
- Scale Length: 25.6", (650 mm)
- Body Width: 11.42" to 14.53", (290 ” 369 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.71" to 3.94", (95 - 100mm)
- Finish: Gloss
- Case sold separately
A classical with the tone of a much more expensive Instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.