- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Model "D" Cutaway Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- 481885 006010023 481885006010023
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Model D Classical Guitar has a solid Canadian cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides on a cutaway classical body. Other traditional feature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Rich in sound, rich in history, rich in beauty.
The Model D Classical Guitar has a solid Canadian cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides on a cutaway classical body. Other traditional features on this Rodriguez guitar include a rosewood headstock faceplate, and bridge, ebony fingerboard, gold-plated tuners, and a wood soundhole rosette. This elegant classical guitar was made in Spain and is sure to provide you with years of musical pleasure.
Manuel Rodriguez, an accomplished flamenco guitarist, started making fine guitars in 1905. The tradition continues and Rodriguez guitars have evolved to meet the demands of modern guitarists who are constantly pushing the musical envelop into new possibilities.
Body Style: Classical with Cutaway
Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
Back: Indian Rosewood
Sides: Indian Rosewood
Neck: Honduras Cedar
Neck Joint; Spanish Heel
Headstock: Manuel Rodriguez Slotted
Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: Plane
Scale Length: 25.6", (650 mm)
No. of frets: 19 Silver-plated
Fret Size: Classic Medium
Nut width: 1.96", (52 mm)
Binding: Indian + colors
Soundhole Inlay: Wood Rosette Color
Body Depth: 3.54", (90 mm)
Strings: D'Addario J46 EXP
Rich in tradition and sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.