- J10719 005002003 J10719005002003
PRS S2 Mira Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The S2 Mira Semi-Hollow not only has instant vibe, it provides effortless playability, instant comfort, and explosive tone. A distinctive take on the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All PRS Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
(Open Box) Distinctive tonal depth and stunning visual appeal.
The S2 Mira Semi-Hollow not only has instant vibe, it provides effortless playability, instant comfort, and explosive tone. A distinctive take on the S2 Mira, this semi-hollow version boasts a chambered all-mahogany body and low-output pickups that create a warm, smoky harmonic richness that can overdrive to classic rock tones all with tremendous punch and clarity. Rarely is a guitar reinvented in a way that it equals the original, becoming not just a spin-off, but a wholly independent thought. The S2 Mira Semi-Hollow is one such guitar with the sum of the changes resulting in a radical change in personality. The S2 Mira Semi-Hollow features a mahogany body and neck with rosewood fretboard, PRS S2 Mira Treble and PRS S2 Mira Bass pickups, and plenty of control with a Volume and push/pull Tone knobs and a 3-way blade pickup switch.
Body Wood: Mahogany
Number of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 25"
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
Fretboard Inlays: Dots
Neck Shape Pattern: Regular
Bridge: PRS Stoptail
Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
Hardware Type: Nickel
Treble Pickup: PRS S2 Mira Treble
Bass Pickup: PRS S2 Mira Bass
Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
Gig bag included
You know you want one. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.