- J27494 004001000 J27494004001000
Takamine GX11MENS Mahogany 3/4 Size Travel Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This all-mahogany, non-cutaway 3/4 size Taka-"mini" may be the best excuse ever to own a smaller scale guitar. Tuned standard, alternate or high stru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Takamine Travel & Mini Acoustic Guitars
(Open Box) Full-size sound without the full-size body or price.
This all-mahogany, non-cutaway 3/4 size Taka-"mini" may be the best excuse ever to own a smaller scale guitar. Tuned standard, alternate or high strung to heaven, the GX11ME-NS is a very unique and versatile instrument all unto itself. The rosewood 21-fret fingerboard and friendly 42 mm nut width have the feel of an old friend. Take it to the beach. Take it to the studio - and with the TP4T preamp you can even take it on stage.
Body: NEXTop: Mahogany
Nut Width: (42mm)
Electronics: Takamine TP4T Preamp
Finish: NaturalCase sold separately
You can take it with you. Just have to buy it first.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.