- J53776 000001000 J53776000001000
Ovation 1627GC Glen Campbell Signature Custom Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Part of Ovation's Custom Legend series, the 1627GC Glen Campbell Signature Custom Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a hand-selected, prem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fine specimen worthy of the Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter with top-notch tonewoods, mid-contour body shape and solid electronics.
Part of Ovation's Custom Legend series, the 1627GC Glen Campbell Signature Custom Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a hand-selected, premium AAA grade solid spruce top with scalloped bracing. This combination of premium soundboard materials and sonically tuned bracing produces more volume and less dead spots in the audio spectrum. Every note is clear and balanced – no matter where you play on the fingerboard.
The guitar’s contour composite body maximizes acoustic output and is ergonomically designed for comfort in any playing position. Five-piece, 14-fret mahogany/maple/maple laminate neck with a walnut face. The1627GC Glen Campbell Custom Legend guitar also boasts an deluxe grade ebony fretboard and bridge, and hand-set abalone body and fretboard inlays. The traditional center soundhole has a gorgeous laser-cut oak-leaf and abalone rosette. With its onboard compressor, the OP-Pro Studio preamp enhances strummed chords, fingerpicked arpeggios, and single-note solos. Dual XLR and 1/4 in. output jacks connect the Custom Legend to virtually any sound system, stage amp, or recording console.
Order this custom Ovation today.
- Body type: Mid-Depth
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: AAA Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Lyrachord
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped, VT-11
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: Not specified
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ovation
- Configuration: Not specified
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6, Gold with Gold Buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable to play
- Rich Sound
- Sound projection
- Stays In Tune
- Camp fires
- Small Venues
Comments about Ovation 1627GC Glen Campbell Signature Custom Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I had a 1978 Ovation Custom Legend that I gave to my daughter (still an awesome guitar) but I missed it. This guitar has the sound and feel I was looking for. The sound is clear across the spectrum. Flat picking, finger picking, strumming, the notes ring true and clear. And I love the way it feels.