- J36131 000001000 J36131000001000
Ovation 1678AV50-5 50th Anniversary Custom Elite Shallow Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ovation 1678AV50-5 50th Anniversary Custom Elite Shallow Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a limited series instrument that celebrates Ovation's 5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A celebration of innovation and excellence.
The Ovation 1678AV50-5 50th Anniversary Custom Elite Shallow Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a limited series instrument that celebrates Ovation's 50 years of innovation and excellence in guitar construction. It features exquisite craftsmanship made in America including a mid contour body design with an AAA Bearclaw spruce top. The back has a hand-laid Lyrachord contour and the neck is 2-piece curly maple with an ebony fingerboard. Refinements include gold Schaller tuners, black ABS body binging with gold purfling and a special 50th anniversary inlay at the 12th fret. This guitar is ready to take the stage with Ovation's high-end OP Pro Studio preamp and pickup package. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Style: Mid Non-Cutaway
- Top: AAA Bearclaw Spruce Top
- Back: Hand Laid Lyrachord Non-Cutaway
- Neck: 12th Fret Attachment Curly Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Natural
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25 1/4 (641MM)
- Tuning Machines: Schaller 14:1
- Bridge: Ebony
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings: Adamas 1818
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1 3/4" (44.5mm)
- Bracing: Quintad Bracing
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20 fully accessible frets , EVO Gold
- Top Finish: Gloss Black
- Special Electronics: OP Pro Studio
- Body Binding: Black ABS with Gold Purfling
- Postion Inlays: Brass side markers and 12th Fret 50th Anniversary Phoenix
- Series: 50th Anniversary Custom Elite
- Epaulet: Gold Leaf
- Neck Binding: Black ABS with Gold Purfling
- Includes hardshell case
Celebrate your love for innovation and unique style. Order this special Ovation today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.