- #J33615 000002000 J33615000002000
Ovation CE48 Celebrity Elite Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Celebrity Elite series is your first step into the world of Ovation’s classic multi-soundhole instrument design, with first-rate sound, style, fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The classic multi-sound hole instrument design with a solid spruce top.
The Celebrity Elite series is your first step into the world of Ovation’s classic multi-soundhole instrument design, with first-rate sound, style, features and value.
The Celebrity Elite CE48-T5 guitar has the classic Super Shallow Lyrachord cutaway body with a solid spruce top. This top features the Elite multi-soundhole design, which provides clear highs, focused, and balanced bass response. For the top’s quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, they reviewed earlier Ovation bracing patterns extensively and arrived at a remarkable new design that borrows from the past and is voiced for the present. With natural tone and optimal response and power, the body, top and sound holes create the classic Ovation Elite sound, resonating with full projection, remarkable note clarity and balance, and nuanced tonal complexity.
The top is complete with white binding and a beautiful transparent Black finish. Other premium features include an effortlessly playable satin-finish neck, 10”-radius rosewood fret board with 20 fully accessible frets (24 frets for high E string), Pearloid inlays, and a rosewood bridge. The CE48-T5 features an Ovation Slimline pickup and OP-4BT preamp system with three-band EQ, volume/gain control, onboard tuner and low-battery light. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Other
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Lyrachord super shallow
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ovation
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: ABS
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this feature-packed Ovation. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- great sound and palys well through Marshall amp
- Had to reset string height. Way to high of an ac
Comments about Ovation CE48 Celebrity Elite Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Great sound and resonance. wonderful as an acoustic or through an amp. Just an all around great instrument. My son has my 1970 so I had to get a new one.
- Was this a gift?: