- J06142 000000000 J06142000000000
Paris Swing Model 39 Gypsy Jazz Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Built on the platform of the original Selmer-style instruments, and assembled in the same carved workshop as the best-selling Loar and Recording King...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Selmer style with a solid spruce top and Maccferri-style tailpiece.
Built on the platform of the original Selmer-style instruments, and assembled in the same carved workshop as the best-selling Loar and Recording King guitars, the Paris Swing Model 39 guitar has the snap and quick decay players want from gypsy jazz instruments.
The Model 39 has the traditional soundhole closely associated with lead playing.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany Neck
- Oval Soundhole with Selmer-Style Rosette
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Rosewood Mustache Bridge
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel-Plated Brass Maccaferri-Style Tailpiece
- Multiple Ebony & Maple Purfling
- 26.4" Scale Length
- Savarez Strings
- Case sold separately
Get your swing together with a guitar that'll inspire and looks great too. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.