- #580835 000260000 580835000260000
Parker Guitars Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Utilizing plug-and-play connectivity, the Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar allows players to create a world of unique tones with the simplicity and quality that ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines cutting-edge MIDI technology with innovative Parker designs.
Utilizing plug-and-play connectivity, the Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar allows players to create a world of unique tones with the simplicity and quality that musicians have come to expect from Parker. The Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar features a Roland GK-KIT-GT3 Divided Pickup that allows for full integration with the Roland V-Guitar System, GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals.
Along with the MIDI capability, the Parker guitar features Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) pickups, Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, a Parker custom vibrato bridge, and an exclusive Fishman Piezo electronics system. The Fly Mojo MIDI neck is constructed from a carbon glass epoxy fretboard fused to a single solid piece of mahogany.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- MIDI support utilizing The Roland Gk-Kt-Gt3 Divided Pickup kit
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Pickups, exclusive Fishman Electronics system
- Solid one-piece mahogany body and neck coated with a carbon glass epoxy
- Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners
- plug and play Integration with Roland V-Guitar System, Gr-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) magnetic pickups
- 3-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- 5 lb.
Order now to own the guitar of the future!
- Tones/Sounds: Thick, warm and heavy sounds
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck-body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Neck wood: One-piece mahogany
- Fretboard: Carbon-glass-epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard shape: 10"- 13" compound radius
- Neck shape: Wide, regular
- Fret size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Scale: 25-1/2",
- # of Frets: 24
- Fret material: Hardened stainless steel
- String Spacing: Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
- Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only. or floating
- Tuners: Sperzel locking
- Magnetic pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Humbuckers
- Pickup selector: 3-way with push/pull coil tap
- Piezo system: 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Volume, Vone with push-pull coil tap; Piezo volume, Pickup/Piezo 3-way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "smart switching" jack
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
- Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Parker Guitars Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar:
Compared to my Fenders and Gibsons, this guitar is a revelation. The guitar came perfectly set up, great intonation, no buzzing. Midi access, pickup switching, volume swells, all the techniques I use are a natural. It plays superfast and easy, extremely light on the shoulder,versatile,very articulate. One of the very best, but expensive.