- Product 514258
Parker Guitars Fly Mojo Snake Skin Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A limited run of Parker Fly Mojo guitars with genuine python snakeskin tops. This is not a paint job — it's real python snake skin carefully hand-fit...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
What do you get when you cross a fly with a snake? In this case, a killer limited edition rocker!
A limited run of Parker Fly Mojo guitars with genuine python snakeskin tops. This is not a paint job — it's real python snake skin carefully hand-fitted to the top of each guitar before the finish sealer coat is applied. The snakes used for these guitars are not endangered. They are farm raised for commercial use.
Features a genuine python snakeskin top, carved Mahogany body and Mahogany neck. This is a limited edition of 50. With Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles, Seymour Duncan Jazz (bridge) and JB (neck) magnetic pickups, custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp. Three-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap allows you to choose between humbucker and single coil sound. Also features the custom Parker vibrato system and, as usual, it weighs just 5 pounds!
- Tones / Sounds: Thick, warm and heavy sounds
- Wood: Mahogany w/genuine reticulated python snakeskin top
- Construction: Solid one piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, Stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only or floating
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck: Design Solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Neck-Body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 24 Frets
- Fret Material: Hardened stainless steel
- Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard Shape: 10"-13" conical form
- Neck Shape - Width: wide Thickness: reg.
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- String Spacing Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
- Truss Rod Custom design high-strength music wire
- Tuners Sperzel® locking
- Mag Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge)
- Mag. Config Number: 2 Config: HH
- Mag. PU: Select 3 way with push/pull coil tap
- Piezo System: 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and Improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Mag volume, Mag tone /w push-pull coil tap Piezo volume, Mag/Piezo: 3 way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
- Other Features: Limited Edition of 50