- Product 501271
Parker Guitars Four Seasons Ltd Run Summer Fly Mojo Flame Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Parker Guitars Summer Mojo Fly features a bubinga wood cap over a mahogany body. Part of the Parker Four Seasons guitar collection, this guitar i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A one-of-a-kind cutting-edge guitar that can do it all with style and comfort.
The Parker Guitars Summer Mojo Fly features a bubinga wood cap over a mahogany body. Part of the Parker Four Seasons guitar collection, this guitar is limited to only 25 pieces. The Parker Summer Mojo Flame Guitar comes complete with a signed certificate of authenticity and an upgraded leather bound case. A true collector's piece.
The Parker Mojo guitar is an amazing combination of craftsmanship technology, soul, and art. This Parker guitar features a neck-through design with a composite reinforced carved multiple finger joint for better tone and sustain. The Mojo guitar's 24 hardened stainless steel frets won't wear out. The Mojo guitar stays in tune and intonation longer and is not susceptible to temperature or humidity changes.
The Parker Mojo Fly has unsurpassed electronics. Its Seymour Duncan pickups offer coil tapping to deliver a wide variety of sounds, including everything from a thick and edgy tone to a warmth that only a Parker guitar can deliver. An active custom Fishman Stereo Preamp delivers incredible acoustic tones.
The versatile and unique Parker Fly tremolo system can be set up in three different ways.
•Locked down - for no tremolo use and alternate tunings,
•Bend down only - for vintage style tremolo use.
•Fully floating - for total control.
- Carved mahogany body and neck, bubinga top
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (bridge) and JB (neck) magnetic pickups
- 3-way pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Custom Fishman piezo and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- Limited Edition of 25
- 5 lb.
Four Seasons Ltd Run Summer Fly Mojo Flame Electric Guitar
- Wood: Mahogany with bubinga face
- Construction: Solid one piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, Stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato system: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only. or floating
- Wood: mahogany
- Neck Design: Solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Neck-Body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 24 Frets
- Fret Material: Hardened stainless steel
- Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard Shape: 10"- 13" compound radius
- Neck Shape: Width: wide Thickness: reg.
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- String Spacing: Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
- Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
- Tuners: Sperzel locking
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge)
- Config: Number: 2 Config: HH
- PU Select: 3 way with push/pull coil tap
- Piezo System: 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and Improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: volume, tone /w push-pull coil tap Piezo volume, 3 way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
- Other Features: Limited Edition of 25, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case