- Product 583437
Parker Guitars P-42 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With a solid mahogany body and maple bolt-on neck, the Parker P-42 Electric Guitar screams with lightening fast response; a sweet, full mid-range ;an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable Parker in a beautiful mahogany body.
With a solid mahogany body and maple bolt-on neck, the Parker P-42 Electric Guitar screams with lightening fast response; a sweet, full mid-range ;and singing upper register. Custom-wound Parker Stinger pickups deliver plenty of sustain and grind while coil-splitting also gives you sweet single-coil tones. Other features on this Parker guitar include a stop tailpiece bridge, black polycarbonate nut, Grover tuners, nickel silver hardware and a custom Parker gig bag. The Parker P-42 guitar, and all P Series axes, provide all of the signature capabilities of the high-end Parker Fly guitars including their unmatched tone and versatility.
- Tones/Sounds: Sweet, full-midrange; singing upper register with immediate response.
- Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid one-piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Stop Tailpiece
- Wood: Maple
- Neck Design: Solid one- piece
- Neck-Body Joint: Traditional bolt-on
- Scale: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 22 Frets
- Fret Material: Nickel silver
- Fret Size: .060" high, .090" wide
- Fret Board: Ebony
- Fretboard Shape: 12" radius
- Neck Shape: Width: Regular; Thickness: Fat
- Nut: Black polycarbonate
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Spacing: at Bridge: 2.038; at Nut: 1.325
- Truss Rod: Traditional design
- Tuners: Grover 18:1 Ratio
- Pickups: Parker Stinger humbucker with Alnico magnets
- Pickup Select: 3-way pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Strings: .009" – .042"
- Case: Parker P-Series custom gig bag