- Product 583439
Parker Guitars P-44 PRO Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Parker P-44 PRO Electric Guitar has a light, ergonomic body made from a single piece of mahogany that offers plenty of sustain. It has a set maho...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A player's guitar with the signature capabilities of the high-end Fly in a beautiful mahogany body.
The Parker P-44 PRO Electric Guitar has a light, ergonomic body made from a single piece of mahogany that offers plenty of sustain. It has a set mahogany neck, an ebony fingerboard, coil-tapped Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) pickups that give you both single- and double-coil tones for an amazing array of tonal possibilities. Beneath this Parker guitar's fulcrum-style tremolo bridge is a Fishman piezo saddle pickup that is enhanced with a Custom Fishman stereo preamp to give you a realistic acoustic voice. Other features include a Graph Tech nut, Sperzel locking tuners, nickel silver hardware and a custom Parker gig bag. The Parker P-44 PRO guitar, and all P Series axes, provide all of the signature capabilities of the high-end Parker Fly guitars including their unmatched tone and versatility.
- Tones/Sounds: Brilliant, crisp and balanced, creamy, powerful distortion
- Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid two-piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker bridge with Fishman piezo saddles
- Vibrato System: Parker
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Design: two-piece
- Neck-Body Joint: Set
- Scale: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 22 Frets
- Fret Material: Nickel silver
- Fret Size: .052" high, .103" wide
- Fret Board: Ebony
- Fretboard Shape: 12" radius
- Neck Shape: Width: Regular; Thickness: Fat
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- String Spacing: at Bridge: 2.065"; at Nut: 1.38"
- Truss Rod: Traditional design
- Tuners: Sperzel locking
- Magnetic Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge)
- Magnetic pickup Configuration: Dual humbuckers
- Magnetic Pickup Select: 3-way pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Piezo System: Fishman piezo bridge
- PreAmp/Mixer: Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Mag volume, Mag tone, Piezo volume, Mag/Piezo 3 way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
- Weight: 7.9 pounds
- Strings: .009" – .042"
- Case: Parker P-Series custom gig bag