- Product 513699
Parker Guitars P10E Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
The P10E Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar features a solid spruce top with birdseye maple back and sides combined with an ivoroid fingerboard and bri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stunningly beautiful, sonically Parker.
The P10E Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar features a solid spruce top with birdseye maple back and sides combined with an ivoroid fingerboard and bridge to produce a visual masterpiece. Parker's exclusive Fishman pickup system ensures that you sound just as good as you look. 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs are provided for performance and recording versatility.
- Bright projected tones that are capable of cutting through an ensemble mix
- Solid spruce top with rosewood binding
- Solid birdseye maple back, birdseye maple sides
- Unique cutaway body style
- Bass balanced ivoroid bridge with a compensated bone saddle
- Mahogany neck, ivoroid fingerboard with microdot inlays and Parker "P", zero fret, maple capped headstock
- Fishman hum-canceling pickup combined with Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold machine heads - 14:1
- Top mounted volume control
- Controls: magnetic/piezo blend, bass & treble cut/boost
P10E Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Top: solid spruce top
- Back & sides: solid birdeye maple back, birdeye maple sides with red tortoise shell binding
- Finish: polyurethane
- Bridge: bass balanced ivoroid bridge with a compensated bone saddle with inlayed Parker "p"
- Neck: mahogany
- Neck design: 5 piece construction
- Neck-body joint: dove-tail style
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of frets: 19
- Fret material: nickel s
- Fret size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fretboard: ebony with unique position inlays
- Fretboard shape: 10" - 13" conical form
- Neck shape: width, regular; thickness, regular
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 1.69"
- String spacing: 2.14"
- Truss rod: lightweight steel
- Tuners: gold Grover sta-tite (97 series) machine heads - 14:1
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Strings: Vinci .012"-.053"
- Case: Parker hardshell
- Magnetic Pickups: exclusive Fishman Blender System
- Magnetic Pickup Configuration: 1 under saddle pickup / 1 exclusive Rare Earth Magnetic Pickup Select: blend option
- Piezo System: 6 element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: hum-cancelling neck position Fishman complimented with a Fishman Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- Controls: top mounted master volume, magnetic/piezo blend, independent boost/cut style bass and treble controls.
- Output: 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I saw this guitar and fell in love with it, right out of the box loved it, put on some Thomastik flats and wow. THe only thing is the spruce top, mine went from a beautiful white to tan within 3 months. Some people like that, but the top no longer matches the sides, that stinks. But the sound is amazing. It isn't a Martin or Taylor, but the playability, smooth neck and fretboard, make this a nice evolution.
I spent about two months choosing this guitar, and from the first time I picked it up until about 20 minutes ago when I just looked at it, I still have the same excitement. The Ivoriod bridge is my least fav feature, but on the fret it is amazing. Good sound, over all great guitar. And since it is a parker everyone one asks what it is and usually asks to hear something.