- Product 513697
Parker Guitars P7EQS Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
The Parker P7EQS acoustic-electric guitar features a quilted sapele top, unique neck inlays, and a narrow-width cutaway body. A Fishman pickup system...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Both acoustic and electric, and it's all Parker.
The Parker P7EQS acoustic-electric guitar features a quilted sapele top, unique neck inlays, and a narrow-width cutaway body. A Fishman pickup system designed exclusively for Parker includes a hum-canceling neck pickup plus an Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup. 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs are provided for performance and recording versatility.
- Quilted sapele top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Bass balanced ebony bridge with a compensated bone saddle
- Unique cutaway body style
- Mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, rosewood capped headstock
- Fishman hum canceling pickup combined with Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold machine heads - 14:1
- Top mounted volume control
- Controls: magnetic/piezo blend, bass & treble cut/boost
P7EQS Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Top: quilted sapele top
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Finish: polyurethane
- Bridge: bass balanced ebony bridge with a compensated bone saddle with inlayed Parker "p"
- Neck: mahogany with rosewood capped headstock
- Neck design: 3 piece construction
- Neck-body joint: dove-tail style
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of frets: 19/14 free
- Fret material: nickel s
- Fret size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fretboard: ebony with unique position inlays
- Fretboard shape: 10" - 13" conical form
- Neck shape: width, regular; thickness, regular
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 1.69"
- String spacing: 2.14"
- Truss rod: lightweight steel
- Tuners: Grover sta-tite (97 series) machine heads - 14:1
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Strings: Vinci .012"-.053"
- Case: Parker hardshell
- Magnetic Pickups: exclusive Fishman Blender System
- Magnetic Pickup Configuration: 1 under saddle pickup / 1 exclusive Rare Earth Magnetic Pickup Select: blend option
- Piezo System: 6 element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: hum-cancelling neck position Fishman complimented with a Fishman Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- Controls: top mounted master volume, magnetic/piezo blend, independent boost/cut style bass and treble controls.
- Output: 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo