- Product 513698
Parker Guitars P9E Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
Not just another acoustic guitar, the P9E Acoustic-Electric is a Parker, so you can expect it to sound great and look anything but ordinary. The P9E ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superior tone, both unplugged and amplified.
Not just another acoustic guitar, the P9E Acoustic-Electric is a Parker, so you can expect it to sound great and look anything but ordinary. The P9E guitar features a solid cedar top and Indian rosewood back with a uniquely styled cutaway body. Parker-exclusive electronics includes a Fishman hum-canceling pickup combined with Fishman Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup. 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs are provided for performance and recording versatility.
- Bold sounds of cedar and rosewood yielding consistantly warm tone
- Solid cedar top with rosewood binding
- Solid Indian rosewood top, rosewood sides and rosewood binding
- Unique cutaway body style
- Bass balanced ebony bridge with a compensated bone saddle
- Mahogany neck, microdot inlaid ebony fingerboard, zero fret, rosewood capped headstock
- Fishman hum canceling pickup combined with Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold machine heads - 14:1
- Top mounted volume control
- Controls: magnetic/piezo blend, bass & treble cut/boost
- Magnetic Pickups: exclusive Fishman Blender System
- Magnetic Pickup Configuration: 1 under saddle pickup / 1 exclusive Rare Earth Magnetic Pickup Select: blend option
- Piezo System: 6 element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: hum-cancelling neck position Fishman complimented with a Fishman Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- Controls: top mounted master volume, magnetic/piezo blend, independent boost/cut style bass and treble controls.
- Output: 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The old world look of this guitar is stunning if a little unusual. Fit and finish are flawless. The woods are beautiful. The action (once the funky factory strings are replaced) is effortless.Okay, but the price, you may wonder? Knowing that you get what you pay for, does this product measure up? Absolutely! I read a review somewhere that the unamplified tone was thin and boxy. I do NOT find this to be true. Its body size is a touch smaller that a dreadnought, but the sound is rich and balanced. It does not produce a big boomy bottom like most dreadnoughts and jumbos, but there is plenty, and the reproduction is tight and warm and certainly bigger than entry level guitars. The electronics do a great job of reproducing an actual acoustic sound. Blending the magnetic with the piezo allows you to variably dial out that plinky undersaddle transducer sound, while still capturing the natural acoustic character.